Quick recovery after sports trainings
Creatine-Depo provides an enhanced effect of creatine for regeneration of nervous tissue, normalization of cerebral circulation, recovery after sports training.
The invention relates to the pharmaceutical chemistry, namely, to substances with new biological activeties. Creatine-Depo is the proposed new molecule. Creatine-Depo has the activity of creatine, while it has greater bioavailability, efficacy, and high stability. Usage of the invention enhances the effect of creatine, including the regeneration of the nervous tissue and the normalization of the blood supply to the brain, recovery after sports training with a significant reduction in the dose of the substance used. In addition, Creatine-Depo has a nootropic effect, and can also be used for the prevention and therapy of cardiac extrasystoles.
The invention received prizes at international exhibitions of inventions and innovative technologies «Archimede» and «New time»
Eurasian application for invention №2017000003, declared 20.01.2017
Creatine-Depo is a derivative of creatine.
– Creatine has the ability to increase the volume and strength of muscles, as well as the speed of their contraction.
– Creatine is recommended as a nutritional supplement for the elderly and vegetarians due to the fact that such people have a clear decrease in creatine content in muscles, i.e. to compensate for natural losses. Is a cardioprotective additive.
– Creatine also accelerates the synthesis of protein in the muscles and promotes increased division of stem cells, which leads to the formation of new muscle fibers.
– Creatine is used in the treatment of hyperglycemia and diabetes.
– There is an opinion that endogenous creatine plays an important role in a number of cognitive functions, including learning, memory, attention, speech and language, and emotions.
– Creatine is indicated for the treatment of diseases of the nervous system.
There is evidence that headaches and dizziness associated with craniocerebral trauma can be weakened by oral administration of creatine supplementation.
– Creatine can be used to prevent and treat extrasystole.
To assess the benefits of our invention – Creatine-Depo, we must first understand what weaknesses are inherent in creatine.
The effectiveness of the use of creatine and creatine phosphate is reduced because of their poor solubility and instability in aqueous media at physiological pH values. It is also known that creatine is poorly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract, therefore, creatine is often administered orally in high doses, from about 5 g per 80 kg of body weight.
This leads, first of all, to an increase in the cost of the course of taking the drug. In addition, it is known for certain that high doses of creatine can have a negative effect in the form of weight gain, gastrointestinal disorders, inhibition of endogenous creatine synthesis, renal dysfunction or dehydration, and to a lesser degree of mood and anxiety disorders.
We have developed an absolutely unique formula that has allowed to minimize these deficiencies and greatly improve the effectiveness of the dru
Advantages of Creatine-Depo:
– Creatine-Depo combines positive properties, but its effective dosage is less than that of known preparations based on creatine and its analogues.
– The advantage of Creatine-Depo is expressed in the enhancement of the effect of creatine, even at low dosages of the proposed molecule, which is manifested, among other things, in enhanced regeneration of the nervous tissue and normalization of blood supply to the brain.
– Creatine-Depo has a neurotropic effect. It is administered orally, easily absorbed, does not interfere with the function of the digestive tract.
– Creatine-Depo retains great stability in aqueous solutions at physiological pH values. It is soluble in water and organic solvents, it does not decompose under the influence of high temperature, light, microorganisms.
– Chemically stable.